NORMAL OPENING HOURS
We are open to only one family or group of people at one time. Walking visits welcome but if we have an appointment booked you will be asked to wait outside till the appointment has finished.
Social distancing at all times
Only one family or group in the showroom at one time
One staff member available per appointment
Hand sanitiser available
We can still do appointments over the telephone and using screenshare software for any design viewing, and to discuss any changes that need to be made.
We want to assure everyone that we are operating as normal as we possibly can, with the added changes to face to face appointments and house visits. MAS Kuchen have also now put processes into place to enable you to still proceed with your kitchen installations you can provide your own measurements or floor plans from when you bought your property, if you are having an extension you can forward the architect's plans onto us. Please email all information to , we will aim to reply to all emails within 48hrs.
Please understand that due to the increase of email traffic these new processes may cause, there may be a slightly longer response time. A member of our team will call you to go over any other necessary requirements for us to be able to do a design for you, however, we will arrange to visit you once you have finalised the design to check all measurements are correct at a safe time to proceed under the advice from the government.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING:
1) If you are doing a kitchen refurb you can take your own measurements or get old floor plans from when you bought the house.
2) If you are doing an extension or renovation you can send over the architect plans.
3) MAS Kuchen will speak over the phone about your requirements for the project normally takes around 30mins.
4) Mas Kuchen will send out the quote with nice render images and pricing.
5) The client can then get back to us with any changes to the design and colours (a re-quote will be done).
6) We can finalise the project.
7) We will arrange a final visit to measure before the installation goes ahead when the government have advised this is safe to do so.
8) Confirmation on dates for delivery & installation will follow.
Following these measures, we will keep our customers and staff as safe as we can from the coronavirus and allow us to design your dream kitchen.
We can also send out any door and worktop samples if required.